• Crocus Technology secures its first million unit shipment of magnetic sensors
• Ismosys Appointed To Represent Crocus Technology
• Crocus Technology vigorously defends its patent portfolio
• July 2nd to 4th, 2014 Magnetic Random Access Memory, Grenoble - France
• July 9th to 11th, 2014 IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI, Tampa, Florida - USA
• November 4th to 6th, 2014 Cartes Secure Connexions, Paris - France
Crocus’ Magnetic Logic Unit™ based microcontrollers are designed for applications requiring high performance and the utmost security.
MLU memory with high retention and high endurance is the best-in-class non-volatile memory that offers high-temperature performance and multiple applications.
Crocus magnetic field sensors feature high sensitivity, high temperature performance up to 250°C, low-cost, and easy integration with CMOS process.
It includes robust secure embedded memory, ultra-high-temperature non-volatile memory operations and high-density multi-bit strorage. In addition, MLU is used for magnetic sensor products.